P-rofile ♥C-hat ♥S-tories & others ♥A-rchieves ♥


Wednesday 7 September 2011
Waterdrops from the Sky Chapter 7 @ 04:22

Waterdrops from the sky Chapter 7 ...

Tick tock tick tock .. Time is passing by and the month of Jan is ending . And my birthday will be reaching soon ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mizuki - chan ! "

"Ohh , hi Chi-chan " I replied as turned and wave to Chi-chan .

"Where are you going after school ?" Chi-chan asked .

"No where . Why ?"

"There`s a new cafe nearby , do you want to go eat it with me ? Please ." Chi-chan begged .

Who in the world could say no to that adorable face ?
So i nodded , and agreed to go with her .
Anyways , it has been a long time since i`ve hanged out with Chi-chan .

-After school- .

While i walked along side with Chi-chan i asked , "Hey , why did you suddenly ask me to come along ?"

She turned to me , and turned back , saying nothing .
I became slightly curious .

Finally we`ve reached . The newly open cafe .
It`s nicely decorated with comfy chairs and beautiful waiters and waitresses .

As we waited for our meals , Chi-chan finally opens her mouth .

"Actually , there is a reason why i asked you out ." she said without looking at me .

"What is it ? Whats wrong ?" I asked .

"Well , i like someone .." She paused for awhile . "..Shin`chi takahashi ."

I blinked . But i wasn`t surprised at all . With Shin`chi`s looks , i`m sure every girl was in love with him . But why is she telling me this ?

"Why are you telling me this ?" I asked , curiously .

"Apparently you and Shin`chi are really close , so i want to ask a favor from you . " She said . "Could you help me ask Shin`chi to go on a date with me ?"

I looked . This wasn`t going to be easy . Shin`chi doesn`t seem to be the type that goes for girls . But Chi-chan is my best friend , and i can`t refuse her .
So i agreed with a smile , to help her go on a date with Chi-chan .

-Next day in school-

"Hey Shin`chi !" I called out , as he entered class .

With the same old stare he replied "What ?" .

"Can you do me a favor ?" I said softly , with the kindest voice i could find in me .

Obviously realizing something , he replied "What favor ?"

"You know Chi-chan right ? Apparently she likes you and she was wondering if you would --"

"Go on a date with her ?" Shin`chi interrupted .

"Ermm , yeah ." I answered .

Why was i so scared ? It wasn`t as if i`m the one going on the date with him . I` helping Chi-chan , helping Chi-chan .

"No ." Shin`chi said with no hesitation .

Feeling kind of crushed , i replied "Ohh .. okay . I`ll tell her that . Sorry ."
Oh no , how am i suppose to tell Chi-chan now ..

After a long while later , Shin`chi sighed loudly . Without looking at me he asked "Fine . I`ll go . When ?"

Relieved , i answered happily "Is next Sunday alright with you ?"

Took about 5 seconds for him to reply , and he said looking at me "Yeah ."

Even though i`m happy that Shin`chi agreed to go on a date with Chi-chan , something inside me died . Why ... ?

Labels: ,


P-rofile ♥
You think you know me , think again ♥

My name is H-uixinn
Making it extremely simple ,
♬ Music & art is my life ♡
❥ God is my everything ❥

This is created because i want to share things ^^ .
So please , no hating . Just start loving ♡
Visit my main blog : MAIN BLOG ♥
Create & Inspire ™