P-rofile ♥C-hat ♥S-tories & others ♥A-rchieves ♥


Monday 23 May 2011
Waterdrops from the Sky Chapter 5 @ 05:00

Waterdrops from the Sky Chapter 5 ...

I was too naive . So naive that i thought Shin`chi and Toharu could be good friends . Ohh , how i was wrong ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wha -- what is with this tense feeling in the air .. Me , Shin`chi and Toharu are at the rooftop having lunch , but now it is as if it`s a staring contest .

"Ermm , you know , you guys can loosen up a little . ahahahh ... " I said , but with no avail .

Toharu saw that i was in a tough spot , so he loosened a little and said , " Well, *cough* its nice to meet you Shin`chi ."
He stretched him hand towards Shin`chi .

As expected , Shin`chi gave a no reply but a cold stare .

I couldn`t hold it in anymore , i snapped .

"SHIN`CHI , YOU`RE RUDE ! ALL HE WANTED WAS TO SHAKE YOUR HAND . DON`T YOU EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST COURTESY TO RESPOND ?" I flared up .

Pissed , Shin`chi came close to me and said in my face , " Rude ? Fine . You want a respond ? Sure . " He then turned to Toharu and said , " I don`t like you . "

*Pckk!!*

Unexpectedly , i slapped Shin`chi in anger .

Without a word , Shin`chi left . But before Shin`chi could leave , Toharu stopped him .

" Apologize . " He said , firmly .

"What for ? i was the one that got slapped ." Shin`chi replied without facing him .

" You know what , if you`re going to continue like this , you won`t get her ." Toharu whispered to Shin`Chi .

"Hmpf ." Shin`chi shrugged Toharu`s hands away from him , but just as he opened the door , Toharu shouted .

" I`M GOING TO WOO MIZUKI YAMAMOTO . " Shin`chi halted for a second , and left .

As for me who had no idea what was going on , stood there stunned after what i have just heard ...


Chapter 6 >

Labels: ,


P-rofile ♥
You think you know me , think again ♥

My name is H-uixinn
Making it extremely simple ,
♬ Music & art is my life ♡
❥ God is my everything ❥

This is created because i want to share things ^^ .
So please , no hating . Just start loving ♡
Visit my main blog : MAIN BLOG ♥
Create & Inspire ™