P-rofile ♥C-hat ♥S-tories & others ♥A-rchieves ♥


Thursday 10 March 2011
Change Chapter 1 @ 01:34

Change Chapter 1 ...

It hurts.. My entire body hurts.. the cuts all burn...
This is unbearable.. Why... Why is this happening to me..
Ryu... Help me... please... Help... me.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Misaki-Chan!"

I turned around, it was my classmates.

"hey, are you able to go for Physical Education? We`re all waiting for you!" said one of them cheerfully.

"ahh.. i`m sorry.. i can`t.." I apologized to them softly.

Again, i saw their disappointed faces as they turned away. And again i overheard their whispers,
Why can`t she play anymore? She used to be such a good athlete. I wonder what happened to her.

These kind of words has became a routine in my life. i don`t get sad or anything when someone tells me this. honestly speaking, even if i told them my reasons, they might not understand...

Everytime i head home, ever since i was 11.. i`ll just get beaten or tortured badly..
By whom? my dad.. For what reason? Even i do not know..
This all happened after my mother died. But i was never told of anything about my family affairs. But i didn`t want to know either. But still.. i wish it would stop.. but i guess there`s no helping it right? maybe this is my fate..

I was so indulged in my thoughts, i didn`t realised someone was in my way.

*bam*

I got knocked down. Ouch.. My bum hurts. Ahh ! His items are all scattered on the floor!
I immediately picked it up. but before i got a chance to even see his face, he walked away.
Thats odd.. Aren`t these items his? Wait. They`re all first-aid items. Why would a guy be walking with these? Aren`t these from the Sick bay?! I`d better return them. yeah. i should.

When i went into the Sick bay, i saw the school nurse. I asked,

"Did anyone come in to borrow some items from here? he misplaced it and i found it."
I gave the items to her.

She took a look at it and then remembered.
She said, "A boy named, Ryu Takeuchi came in to borrow these. How irresponsible of him to just misplace it!"

After that i left. I thought.
Ryu takeuchi. Isn`t he the guy from Year 3 class C?
I heard he is famous in all the bad ways. He is the schools worst rebel. But i heard his studies were good, so the school didn`t expel him.

Well for now.. i`m wondering.. Why would he need those bandages anyways..? Maybe his friend is injured or something. hmmm... ahh. What he does isn`t even my business.

Well.. that was what i thought but it changed after what i saw the next day...



Chapter 2 >

Labels: ,


P-rofile ♥
You think you know me , think again ♥

My name is H-uixinn
Making it extremely simple ,
♬ Music & art is my life ♡
❥ God is my everything ❥

This is created because i want to share things ^^ .
So please , no hating . Just start loving ♡
Visit my main blog : MAIN BLOG ♥
Create & Inspire ™