P-rofile ♥C-hat ♥S-tories & others ♥A-rchieves ♥


Thursday 10 March 2011
Waterdrops from the Sky Chapter 3 @ 02:03

Waterdrops from the sky Chapter 3 ...

Ahh! I can`t believe i just cried in front of him! How stupid am i!
Of course i know he wouldn`t be the one. I`d remember how`d he`d look like.
Well maybe.. Wait.. it is a little sketchy.. AH! WHO CARES!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should forget about what happened just now. I was just too lost. Yeah! lost. haha.. hahaha.
He`d probably forget about tomorrow! ahahaha... haha...ha. i hope. if not, it will be too awkward to even see him. Sighh. i`m so stupid.

Suddenly, i got extremely hyped up. i see a ..
MUSIC STORE right in FRONT of me !! (newly opened)!!
I must see whats in it !

The shop isn`t very large but it feels very homely in here. The prices here are quite affordable compared to higher classed one. I`m so happy this store was opened!!

"Excuse me, Miss," Out came a beautiful lady smiling."May i help you with anything?"

She just looked so beautiful i can`t help but feel embarrassed looking at her. " erm.. do you have any piano on display here?"

"hmm.. well, it`s not exactly on display. But i think i can show it to you. follow me." She said with sweet smile, leading me to a door at the back.

I couldn`t catch my breath. The Grand piano that was shown right before my eyes had blown me away. I`ve never seen one like this in my life before.

"You could try it out if you`d like to" She kindly said.

"r-really?! Thank you!!" I thanked her.

..♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪..

Ahh.. It didn`t sound as great as i thought it was. I guess i`m not used to a Grand Piano.. It`s so hard to put in the emotions..

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a pair of arms came around me and hit the keys. I could feel the person leaning on my back. wait? he`s on me? HE IS ON ME!

"Excuse me?!" I exclaimed, pushing him away from me.

From what i see, it was a tall, black haired boy that leaned on me. He is rather cute. but i don`t care. How could he just lean on me? I`m FURIOUS.

"Ahh! I`m sorry if i startled you! I just thought you might need some help playing that piano! I`m very sorry!" He apologized with the cutest face expression i`ve ever seen by any guy in my life. I immediately forgave him.

"ahh.. I-it`s alright. I`m sorry for shouting at you" I flushed.

"Toharu!" said the shopkeeper as she walked in.

"Hi big sis." Replied Toharu.

Ohh. So he is her little brother. Crap! i shouldn`t have pushed him!

"I-i`m sorry! I was rude! I should really leave! i`m sorry!" I immediately took my bag and rushed out of the shop despite the both of them trying to stop me.

Although i thought it was just a small moment of embarrassment done by me, the huge embarrassment was the next day that came by...


Chapter 4 >

Labels: ,


P-rofile ♥
You think you know me , think again ♥

My name is H-uixinn
Making it extremely simple ,
♬ Music & art is my life ♡
❥ God is my everything ❥

This is created because i want to share things ^^ .
So please , no hating . Just start loving ♡
Visit my main blog : MAIN BLOG ♥
Create & Inspire ™