P-rofile ♥C-hat ♥S-tories & others ♥A-rchieves ♥


Friday 11 March 2011
Change Chapter 2 @ 01:48

Next Day...

Ahh. P.E. was so boring. I just sat there staring as they play. sighh. i really want to play again.

As i thought, i was shocked of what i saw next. It was Ryu! He was with an extremely pretty girl by the huge tree... WAIT! I`d better hide! I can`t be seen eavesdropping on them!
I hid behind a pillar as i peeked at what they were doing. Oh.. They seem to be quarreling. Maybe thats his girlfrie---

*Pckk!!*

H-he.. SLAPPED HER!!

"W-why.. am i really not good enough.. " the girl cried.

"Just leave." Ryu replied coldly.

The ran away as she cried her heart out. How cruel. He just broke up with her like that! How---

CRAP! HE SAW ME! I`D BETTER RUN!

Ryu stared, " ... "

*pant*Pant*

I hope i wasn`t caught.
Ah! I knocked something as i ran.. my wrist.. it hurts.. must`ve been the bruise.. forget it. it`ll go away. Anyways, when i heard that Ryu was bad, i didn`t he was that bad. That poor girl must feel hurt. Okay! I will officially hate him. Yes. wait no. not hate. But dislike him. yeah. Thats it. hahahahaha....

After school ..

Finally schools over. sighh. i don`t want to go home yet.. i know! i`ll go check on the flowers.
Mmm.. mmm (humming)

That was when i saw something in front of me. A guy, back faced at me, was squatting on the grass flower. what is he doing? I went somewhere to have a closer look, but of course not letting myself to be seen. wait. It`s Ryu! He is.. Bandaging a poor injured bird. wait. he cares for that injured bird? Maybe that day he was carrying those bandages to help that injured bird.. i misunderstood him.

*Thud!*

Crap! I dropped my shovel! I`d better pick it up run before he sees m--

"What are you doing here." A voice rang through my ears as a huge shadow blocked my sunlight.

I slowly looked above, it was Ryu. And oh.. He looks pissed...

Change 3 >

Labels: ,


P-rofile ♥
You think you know me , think again ♥

My name is H-uixinn
Making it extremely simple ,
♬ Music & art is my life ♡
❥ God is my everything ❥

This is created because i want to share things ^^ .
So please , no hating . Just start loving ♡
Visit my main blog : MAIN BLOG ♥
Create & Inspire ™