P-rofile ♥C-hat ♥S-tories & others ♥A-rchieves ♥


Monday 14 March 2011
Waterdrops from the Sky Chapter 4 @ 18:22

Waterdrops from the sky Chapter 4 ...

Just when i thought yesterday wasn`t embarrassing enough, i guess now would probably be the most awkward thing that will ever happen to me. Because I`m in school and there`s a person standing before me. And that is Toharu, the guy i pushed at the Music store yesterday ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ahh! I-I`m sorry for yesterday!!" I blurted out immediately, and bowed, when Toharu saw me.

"Eh?!" Toharu replied in shock. "You don`t need to apologize! It was my fault for leaning on you!"

I looked up at him. I just can`t stand how cute his face looked. Every time i see it i start to blush.

"Well, at least let me treat you to lunch." I said.

Giving up, Toharu smiled and nodded his head.

During lunch, i had quite a fun time chatting with him. I realised his family had just moved in, starting a business in a Music store while Toharu came to Fugoki High to study. And just like that, Toharu and I became best of friends.

*Ring*

"We`d better get back to class" I told him.

We rushed back to class immediately. When i sat, a voice went through my ears, "Where did you go?"

I was startled a little but then realized it was Shin`chi. Wait, i thought he didn`t come to school. I didn`t see him the whole morning.

"Where have you been the whole morning?" i asked him.

He gave me a long silence before answering, "Infirmary. Didn`t feel well just now."

"oh.."

Then i told Shin`chi about Toharu. How i met him and the coincidence that he is studying in this school too.

"Maybe you`d like to meet him." I said with a grin on my face.

"sure."

I realized Shin`chi doesn`t talk much. Is he trying to be cool? Or, does he hate me?

"Shin`chi."

"Hmm?"

"Do you hate me?" Out of nowhere i blurted it out.

Shin`chi looked surprised. I really should not have said that. I began blushing. However, i do want to know his answer. Shin`chi then turned to face another direction. I felt disappointed. Maybe he does hate me..

"No." Wait? What did i just hear ?

"W-what did you say?" I tried to reassure myself.

"I don`t hate you." Shin`chi said still without facing me. But for some reason. i felt happy.
So happy i think could just cry.

"Okay! Then i`ll bring you to meet Toharu after school then! " I said cheerfully.

I was thrilled that they could now meet each other and make friends.. But i guess i was wrong...


|Chapter 5 >

Labels: ,


P-rofile ♥
You think you know me , think again ♥

My name is H-uixinn
Making it extremely simple ,
♬ Music & art is my life ♡
❥ God is my everything ❥

This is created because i want to share things ^^ .
So please , no hating . Just start loving ♡
Visit my main blog : MAIN BLOG ♥
Create & Inspire ™