P-rofile ♥C-hat ♥S-tories & others ♥A-rchieves ♥


Wednesday 7 September 2011
Change Chapter 3 @ 03:56

"Who are you and what are you doing here ?" Ryu said , pissed , as he walks closer to me .

Oh no , what should i do ? I shouldn`t have peeked .

"I-I`m sorry .. " I replied . "I was just curious about what you were doing .."

Before i knew it , i was trapped . Behind me was a tree . And in front of me was Ryu Takeuchi .

*BAM*

One of his hands hit the tree as he whispered , "Do you know ? Curiosity killed the cat ."

Nothing could come out of my mouth . I froze . I was too scared . I was shivering , my brain stopped thinking .

And , this time with force as he grabbed my arm , he shouted " WHY DID YOU LOOK ?! "

A sudden sting went through my mind . A quick unbearable pain caused me to scream . "AHHHH ! I`M SORRY !" I cried .

Ryu , he was grabbing to hard . His strength . He was grabbing my bruise , which i just gained recently . It hurts . It hurts alot .
tears began flowing down my cheeks .

As his temper dropped , Ryu took a look at my arm and saw the bruise . He slowly let go .
Before he turned and left , he said "Don`t ever let me see you again ."
Then he walked away .

Even though he`s rough and mean , his cold-ice eyes gave me a weird feeling in me .

There was something .
Something about him , which was different .
I`ve gained slight interest about him , maybe .

Labels: ,


P-rofile ♥
You think you know me , think again ♥

My name is H-uixinn
Making it extremely simple ,
♬ Music & art is my life ♡
❥ God is my everything ❥

This is created because i want to share things ^^ .
So please , no hating . Just start loving ♡
Visit my main blog : MAIN BLOG ♥
Create & Inspire ™