P-rofile ♥C-hat ♥S-tories & others ♥A-rchieves ♥


Tuesday 6 September 2011
Waterdrops from the Sky Chapter 6 @ 08:25

Waterdrops from the sky Chapter 6 ...

Is this real ? What i have just heard ? Tell me he isn`t joking ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"hey , i`m sorry ." Toharu apologized .

"what for ?" I replied .

"Being so rough on your friend ," he turned to me . "And about what i said just now . It was only to piss him off ."

Piss him off ? Oh , so it wasn`t real . hahaha , should`ve known ..

"Ohh that ? Nahhh , its alright ! he deserved it anyways !" I smiled at him .

I`m going to try to talk some sense into Shin`chi tomorrow .

-Next day-

"Hey ! Shin`chi ! Wait !" I called out .

Shin`chi stopped and turned to look at me . He gave me his normal everyday , cold stare .
I took a breath before i could say something .

"You okay yesterday ?" I asked .

"If you think a pathetic slap from you could kill , think again ." Shin`chi replied coldly .

From that reply , i knew Shin`chi was fine . We went back to class together , as if everything that happened yesterday was nothing .
But because of my stubborness , i had to do it again .
I made Shin`chi and Toharu meet again , this time at my house .

The silence is deafening .

"Would you mind telling me why am i here sitting opposite of Toharu in your room , when you said you needed help with homework ?" Said Shin`chi , pissed .

"Yeahh , i thought you told me to come over to help you with homework ." Toharu added .

Slightly guilt-stricken , i replied " I thought it would be much better if both of you could help me . hahaha " .

Both Toharu and Shin`chi realised how much effort Mizuki is trying to get them to like each other , even though they hate each others guts ( idk why ) , they tried to get along .
Soon , the awkward silence disappeared and all three of them had quite a good time .
When evening reached ,
it was time for Toharu and Shin`chi to leave .

"Okay , reach home safely ! See you guys tomorrow !" I shouted cheerfully .

Toharu said "Mmm" with a nod while Shin`chi continued walking home .

On the way back , before they separated their ways home , Shin`chi asked " hey , about yesterday , were you serious ?"

Surprised , Toharu answered " yeah . I was . " .

" I see . Well , thats some real "nice" taste you`ve got " Shin`chi said and left .

It might not be obvious to others but it was very obvious to Toharu . The fact that Shin`chi was jealous of Toharu ...

Chapter 7 >

Labels: ,


P-rofile ♥
You think you know me , think again ♥

My name is H-uixinn
Making it extremely simple ,
♬ Music & art is my life ♡
❥ God is my everything ❥

This is created because i want to share things ^^ .
So please , no hating . Just start loving ♡
Visit my main blog : MAIN BLOG ♥
Create & Inspire ™